Hi

another improvment idea:
How to style specifically the parent node(s) of the current node ?

Olivier

On 6/12/07, Joel Birch < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/06/2007, at 3:13 AM, Jörn Zaefferer wrote:
> Thats cool, but not yet what I was looking for. I though of
> submenus that don't switch back at all until something else is
> hovered. That won't work without JS, but I find that acceptable.
>
> --
> Jörn Zaefferer

Hi Jörn,

I had a feeling that is what you meant - and actually, that is really
easy to do. In fact, it was possible to get that behaviour even
before I did this extra stuff, simply by setting the mouseout delay
to 9999999. Then the menus "never" close until another is hovered.

I'll put together a demo of that when I get chance.

Joel Birch.