*From:* jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Christopher Jordan
*Sent:* Thursday, June 14, 2007 2:45 PM
*To:* jQuery Mailing List
*Subject:* [jQuery] ANN: CFJS 1.1.6 Released

Just wanted to let any interested folks know that CFJS 1.1.6 has been released. As always, the latest version is available from the SVN repository on RIAForge.org. I've also blogged about the changes <http://cjordan.us/index.cfm/2007/6/14/CFJS-Ver-116-Released>.

Cheers everyone!
Chris
--
http://www.cjordan.us