np, have fun.... since u said u were new, one more info is that... paul is
creating a new plugin called jquery ui, which maybe a replacement for
interface or a complement to interface... So, you might want to keep an eye
out for that one,,,

-GTG

On 7/4/07, Jon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks!!!!! That's just what I was looking for..
I haven't used Interface before but it looks promising.