Oops. the URL should be:

http://ha2.whitestonemedia.com/cfm/church_calendar.cfm

Sorry.

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Faircloth
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 9:23 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Effect - Slide Up/Down

I know this may sound goofy as a solution, but when I first starting

working jQuery, one of the first things I tried to do was slide a table row.

As you said, Glen, it's not a pretty sight.  I tried something a little more

radical.  I use separate *tables* for each row with each table wrapped in a
div.

In other words, each row was a table in a div.

I code ColdFusion, so I was outputting a query and looping it and would

have one table as a row of general info, and the second table right below

it (initially hidden) would hold details.

A whole table would slide much more smoothly.

Go to this link and click on any row in the church calendar and you'll see
what

I mean.

http://ha2.whitestonemedia.com/cfm/calendar.cfm

Rick