From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Scott Sauyet
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 2:09 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Best Plug-in For "Mouse-over show larger image"
function

Rick Faircloth wrote:
> Do you think you'd be able to make it impossible for
>
> someone to right-click the image and save or print it?

It's possible to make it slightly more difficult, but you can never make
it really hard, and certainly can't make it impossible.  If you put them
out so that they can be viewed in a browser, then people can save them.
  Watermarks might be a better technique to protect your images from
theft...

Cheers,

   -- Scott