Wooo... Whatever you do, don't mouse in and out of that nest really fast -- it queues up a bunch of fades in/out. Funky!!

Mitchell Waite wrote:
I added the 3 state button to the final application I am working on.

In doing so I learned a lot about jQuery, so if you are a beginner you might
want to check this code out with view source.
It shows a lot of different features of the scripting language. I am sure
someone could see a way to make it better but I think its pretty close to
perfect.

http://www.whatbird.com/wwwroot/3statebutton_framed_4.html

It works best in Firefox.

I think I found a bug in jQ's effects.

In IE the small button leaves a white hole in the image.
Not in Firefox.

Could this be related to the image type? I am using PNGs cause they have so
much transparency control compared to GIFs.
Or is this a bug in the jQuery fadeTo function?

Mitch