From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Alsup
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 10:09 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Cycle Plugin update

Hey Joel, thanks for the link.  Ha, that's funny, we even chose many
of the same property names!  Great minds...  One thing I noticed right
away is how much better jQuery 1.1.3 handles animations.  It's so much
smoother than 1.1.2.

I hear you on the documentation.  It took me much longer to write the
docs than it did to write the plugin.  But they are every bit as
important as the code so I had no choice!

Mike