I noticed his site has a LOT of articles going back to 2002 (infact
while looking at the article, I found one about OpenID that really
helped me out).

Fantastic to know we have friends in high places :)

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.me.uk

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private