Woooooonderful! Could you also make the scroll speed as an option?

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kelvin Luck
Sent: jeudi 16 août 2007 12:41
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Scrolling a div area without scrolling the page?

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand you about the jQuery plugin version - it's already
a jquery plugin!

I've also just made the adjustment which allows you to pass a jQuery
selector to the scrollTo method and added another example at the bottom of
the page here:

http://kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/jScrollPane/scrollTo.html

Cheers,

Kelvin :)

athttp://matthewmoore.info/jquery/example.html.
>>> You'll see the page scroll when you click on a letter at the top of
>>> the div.
>>> Any ideas?
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Matthew

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.483 / Base de données virus: 269.11.19/953 - Date: 14/08/2007
17:19