@Stephen: Nice trick, I'll be adding it to my bag!

To all: If you're already using PHP includes and JSMin why not go all
the way to Minify?  I use Minify ( http://code.google.com/p/minify/ ,
thx rgrove) for my JS & CSS.  With jQuery, nearly all of us are using
more than one JavaScript include, minify combines and compresses, and
the pages are blazing fast.  I'm not a numbers nut so I can't say
quantitatively, but qualitatively just seeing my page load near-
instantly over GPRS on an iPhone confirmed my choice.

Plus for those of us (like me) on shared hosts with PHP4,
Vulgarisoverip has done a PHP4 translation:
http://www.vulgarisoip.com/2007/06/21/minify-your-external-javascript-and-css-with-php/

I have mentioned this before but Minify seems underappreciated.  Is
there any reason NOT to use it?

Charles
doublerebel.com