I've seen requests for this type of plugin frequently - I'd be
interested in seeing a demo of this combined with the tablesorter
plugin: http://tablesorter.com/ - that would make for a truly
impressive demonstration.

One quick item: I noticed that when I collapsed a parent item, all
child items also became collapsed, which seems a little weird.

Great work!

--John