this is very good... i am not sure if i am understanding it right? but, if
it is doing, what i think it is, then i absolutely love it.
So, a writeup would be awesome.

-GTG

P.S - Among other things, i think it has a min width and a max width and
between those widths, you are able to dynamically resize.