Well. can't get the new stuff to work.

I believe I've replaced all the previous downloads with the

downloads from the plug-in download page.  Everything updated.

Using the "load-local" technique, as before.

All the various files seem to be in place. I can download all of them

from the browser.

All my images that should be hidden, are just sitting on the page.

if you get a second, could you see if there's something obvious amiss?

http://gs.whitestonemedia.com

The insect images are what are of concern.  The larger versions

are just sitting below them.

See anything?

Thanks!

Rick