I have rows of data that look like this

onmouseover="this.className = 'Highlight';"
onmouseout="this.className = 'MainRow';"
onclick="addUnit(3);">

I wrote a little method to add each row's data to a seperate div using
the .click() method that looks like this

$("#Results table [EMAIL PROTECTED]").click();

This works great in IE6 but not in Firefox.  To get around the issue
I've done this

                if ($.browser.mozilla) {
                        $("#Results table tr").each(function(){
                                eval($(this).attr("onclick"));
                        });
                } else {
                        $("#Results table [EMAIL PROTECTED]").click();
                }
                return false;

I have *got* to be missing something.  Does the .click event only
apply to buttons and url's and what not?  Or am I just missing
something?

Thanks!
George Blouin
Web Developer