Rick Faircloth schrieb:
Hi, Jorn...

I tried the latest revision below, but it's performing
the same way... no validation until the form is submitted,
even though validation is set to be triggered on keyup.

After the form is submitted, it works perfectly.
Thats supposed to be a feature. The assumption: Its very annoying if the validation starts whining about invalid fields before the user even had the chance to enter a correct value. As long as a field isn't marked as invalid (eg. before first submit or blur with a non-empty invalid field), no onkeyup validation happens.

I'll add an option to specify that keyup must always run.

-- Jörn