Hi all, I'd like my application to be able to check my ajax results
for an array with an index of "error" before it gets passed along to
whatever function made the call to finish doing whatever it's doing.
It looks like this would be easy if global events were called before
local events, but as that's not the case, I was wondering what a work-
around might be?

One idea that occurs to me it to trigger the ajaxError event with my
(otherwise successful) results.  Is there anyway to raise an ajax
error?  The only other solution I can think of would be to pass back a
callback function with my results, so that on a global ajaxSuccess it
would look for the error index, and not finding it would call the
success index, and pass the data though?

Is that the way to go?  Any other suggestions?

TIA, Charles