Hi Glen and Charles, many many thanks for your help.

Great advice and tips. :)

This list is great! I can not wait until I can start helping others
with questions.

Anyway, both of you have helped emensley. Much appreciated.

Have a great day/night.

Cheers,
Micky

(Btw, nice sites Charles, very nice use of JS effects... Cool designs
too!)