OK, this is strange, at best. I'm trying to use the clueTip plugin for
some titles on a page that plays video content in a flash player, in
the event that the title has exceeded a given length. clueTip works
fine, but it's triggering a redraw of the flash content in FF. Working
fine in IE.

I think I've narrowed the problem down somewhat - in testing, I can
check the height() / width() of pre-existing content, but if I create
a div and check its height() / width(), the redraw is triggered.

Am I going slowly mad, or is this something anybody else has seen?