Karl,

I ran the site through the validator you linked to (thanks for that), but my
problem still remains. I should note that there are still 43 errors, but
they're things like "No ALT specified" and "there is no attribute X"

The errors that are bothering me most right now are:

   1. cannot generate system identifier for general entity "osCsid"
   2. general entity "osCsid" not defined and no default entity.
   3. reference to entity "osCsid" for which no system identifier could
   be generated.

I don't know how to fix these. osCommerce dynamically generates the code
that this is complaining about.

I notice now that I'm getting a javascript error in IE: "Object does not
support this property or method" unfortunately, as has been seen no such
error manifests itself in FF.

I've been given two hours to fix this, and I've only got an hour left. What
a pia...

Anyway, if anyone can help me out. I'd love the help. I'll of course keep
working on it from my end.

Thanks so much everyone,
Chris

--