You, Mr. Steve Davis, a newb to javascript? ;-)
Glad you came to be part of the jQuery group.  Many of us started going that
direction after I got back from a Lasso conference last year.

One of those, "I could have had a V8" moments.  I just need to add the tbody
tags to my table.  I can get lazy about that tag most of the time.