I was try to do in this way. But it also close div clicking inside of
it.
So, if I click in wrapper area it close divLoginBox1. But if I clicked
divLoginBox1 area it close it also.
Should be the way how exclude divLoginBox1 area from wrapper div.
This line not help to do it:
     $("#wrapper").not('#divLoginBox1')