malsup wrote:

> You can control the background color using the 'bgColor' option.  I
> just updated the sIFR demo page to show how to do this and also how to
> control the font size using the height option:
>
> http://www.malsup.com/jquery/media/sifr.html?v2
>
> Mike

I was able to change the background color, but I was not able to make it
transparent. When I enter options.bgColor = 'transparent', it creates a
green background behind the sifr text. I have not specified that green
anywhere within the code. Can you please tell me how to make the background
transparent? Is there some sort of wmode = 'transparent' sort of code
needed? Do you understand what I am asking?

I was not able to change the font size. I saw the new code you updated on
the sIFR demo page, but I don't understand it. The last number on the right
changes the size of the sifr element, but not the actual font size. The
other number does nothing as I could see.

Also, how do I change the font attributes, such as color, spacing,
line-height, because the sIFR text does not react to the CSS.

One other thing is that I cannot center any of the sIFR text using a center
tag around the markup, so I can't find any way to change the look of the
sIFR text.

I have used a few of your Plugins, and I must say thank you very much!!! You
have saved me much time! I also thank you for trying to help me solve these
coding problems!

-Chris