wow, some odd encoding happened on my end, changed all the > to >
and so on.  I've since just pulled down a new copy of the superfish.js
and it works perfectly.  Thank you for taking the time to help me
out.  You've built something outstanding here, and it's guys like you
that make guys like me look good.  I appreciate it greatly!