I am using jScrollPane to have a scrollable calendar.  It is made up
of list items, and the height of each list item depends on how long
the name of the calendar event is, so I cannot define a height for
each list item.  This seems to cause a problem for jScrollPane, and it
leaves a large amount of white space at the bottom of my scrolling
div, which makes it look bad.  Giving the list items a specific height
removes this problem.

This is strange, because some of the examples on the jScrollPane site
don't have a height.  Any help on this would be appreciated, as I am
confused at why this is happening!