Ok, so it sounds like I need to rebind when my new elements are
added.  Strangely the .bind() example is not even using bind.

This is the example:
 $('a').click(fn);
 $('#mydiv').load('my.html',function(){
   $('a').click(fn);
 });

Is this the best way to do what I need, or are some of the other
options better for this, such as livequery?