hi

i'm using a combination of jqDnR and jqModal to load some content in a
draggable modal style window. this content is requested through ajax.
everything works fine, using this method:

$('#myPopUp').jqm({ajax: 'some-url', trigger: 'a.trigger'});
$('#myPopUp').jqDrag();

the problem is, my content contains some form elements. these form
elements need to allow the user to click into them, so that they can
start to enter some text. however, because the whole 'window' is
draggable, any click event is only interpreted as the start of the
drag functionality, so the user *cannot* click inside any of the form
elements.

i thought i'd solved the problem by passing a classname to the drag
call, so that only that element is used as the drag handle, like so:

$('#myPopUp').jqm({ajax: 'some-url', trigger: 'a.trigger'});
$('#myPopUp').jqDrag('.dragHangle');

the problem is, this only works if the content is already on the page,
and not requested through ajax. the second i request the content using
ajax, the drag handle argument stops working. in fact, it completely
stops the drag functionality, so that i can't drag the window at all.

can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong. or is this a known bug when
using jqDnR and jqModal, and ajax?

thanks