Hi David,

David Kerns and I recently tracked down an issue with the hoverIntent
plugin combined with Superfish which causes this bug in IE. See if the
bug disappears if you remove hoverIntent and if so, you can replace
hoverIntent with this newer plugin, which we have tested to work great
with Superfish:
http://plugins.jquery.com/project/hover

I believe Brian Cherne is updating hoverIntent with this bug in mind,
but the issue may be something to do with how Superfish works rather
than any fault of hoverIntent. Either way, that new hover plugin seems
to work perfectly if you simply include it in the page. It overrides
jQuery's regular hover() function.

Joel Birch.