I still dont get it, how to bind my new loaded form.

I have installed live query now, but i am still doing it the wrong
way.

used this to bind:

$("#signupForm").bind("submit", function() { return false; })

I should expect that submitting this form, would be disabled
then....but no

tried this:

$("#signupForm").bind("submit", function() {
   alert("blah blah");
   return false; }

no result too.

and then i included the LiveQuery plugin:

$("#signupForm").livequery(validateSignUp());

also no result....

i have 2 versions of my form, the one immediately loaded and the one
loaded afterwards.
first one validations still works second one still not.

I am a real beginner with javascript and jQuery and am usy for several
days now, so help will really really be appreciated.
if needed, i can sent you the url.