Christof Donat wrote:
Hi,

Anyone got any ideas? This is now happening to one of our guys on any
site he visits that is using jQuery. Even interface.js got blocked at
one point......

Risk name: HTTP Acrobat PDF file suspicious download
File: jquery.js

Are you shure, your Server does not deliver .js Files as application/pdf?

Na - it's happening on other sites not built by us as well - we think we might have it nailed down to a specific jQuery version though - 1.1.something, possibly. I'm not seeing anything when I go to the same sites that they are, and I'm using Norton '09 as well - the only difference is I'm on Firefox, not IE.

Appart from that: Norton is considered harmfull.

I know - like I said, not my choice :)

Regards,
Michael Price