I see the warning icon now. I just now enabled my script debugging and I see
the Error message that appears: "A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish
to Debug? Line: 27, Error: Object doesn't support this property or method"

When I click on the Yes button to debug, nothing happens. I did some
googling and I saw that Microsoft Script Editor is supposed to be opening
up, but it doesn't happen. Do you know if there is some place where I can
check if the Microsoft Script Editor is installed correctly? Is there some
other Script Editing program I can use for this? What do I do after I get
the Script Editing program to work?

-Chris