Hello all,

I'm working with the Pager feature using the jQuery Cycle
Plugin(http://malsup.com/jquery/cycle/int2.html)

I'm having some problems. I made two buttons at the bottom of my layout that
when pressed are supposed to fade in two separate content areas. I'm pretty
sure I made the correct div's and inserted the jQuery code correctly, so I'm
not sure why I'm experiencing the problems I'm facing.

In Firefox the two buttons don't do anything.

In Internet Explorer, the second button fades in the second content area,
but when I press the first button to fade in the first content area, nothing
fades back in.

I hope you all can help me, because I'm thoroughly confused.

The page I am referring to is
http://www.idea-palette.com/testfolder/pagetest3.html

-Chris