Also, it looks like you're loading 2 copies of jQuery:
 jquery.js and jquery-1.1.3.1.pack.js

That can't help matters.

--Karl

____________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Jan 26, 2009, at 4:19 PM, Jörn Zaefferer wrote:

You probably need to upgrade jQuery as well, the tooltip plugin was
released with support for 1.2.6.

Jörn

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 7:50 PM, CNN_news <nagit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks,

I replaced jquery.tooltip.js and jquery.tooltip.css with the new
versions and the tooltips stopped working alltogether.

In my wordpress theme folder I have a jquery directory. In this
directory I have the following files:

global.js
jquery.js
jquery.tabs.css
jquery.tabs.pack.js
jquery.tabs-ie.css
jquery.tooltip.css
jquery.tooltip.js
jquery-1.1.3.1.pack.js

I tried several ways to upgrade the tooltip but with no luck.

Thanks,
Nagita

On Jan 25, 5:23 am, Jörn Zaefferer <joern.zaeffe...@googlemail.com>