Hello all,

I am using the jqGalScroll v2.1 Photo Gallery on my site. I
have implemented the version that koesbong made at
http://www.ryanbrenizer.com/wedding_portrait, but I am having an issue with
Internet Explorer that I was hoping you can help me with.

This is the Image Gallery in it's correct position, but it's making the
buttons on the left not rollover or be clickable through the different
sections anymore:
http://idea-palette.com/testfolder/pagetest3e5.html

This is the Image Gallery where I added a bunch of break tags before the
Image
Gallery in the html and it works then. I think the buttons are being
affected as
soon as anything is put on the right side of it:
http://idea-palette.com/testfolder/pagetest3e5b.html

This is another example in which I made a paragraph tag with some text and
then
gave that paragraph an absolute position. This works and lets me keep
everything
in the correct position:
http://idea-palette.com/testfolder/pagetest3e5c.html

What I would like to do is add an absolute position either to the
ul.jqGalScroll or to the div.jqGSContainer which is in the attached
jqGalScroll.css. I already tried adding the absolute position to the ul but
that didn't work. I can't figure out how to give the
container that is created an absolute position.

I hope you can help figure this out.

-Chris