Hi

So my first time using jQuery.

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/107037/

I have a simple django based xml-rpc server which works perfect when I
test it with my python based XML-rpc client.

I am always getting error when sending data using jQuery.

When I set processData: true - the server is getting value as:

var1=val1&var2=val2

as a  consequence of which my dispatcher in the server side fails with
XML parsing error.

If I set processData: false, then POST content is just ''.

Looks like jquery is not serializing the data to XML. I did lot of
Googling (maybe I didnt do enough) and nowhere I found a similar
error. Though it threw up: http://drupalbin.com/1173 which is doing
the serializing by itself. I am doubtful if this is required.

Thoughts?