Happy that it works now. about the css, open your site with ff3 and click the
button and your layout gets messed up (see pic).
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22476904/ffcss.jpg

just insert a <div id='errorBox'></div> above your form.

on submit, call you validation checks and if there happens to be an error
just write the message into the errorBox with
$('#errorBox').append(yourErrorMessage);

CSS could be

#errorBox
{
border: 1px solid #A25965;