you can pass the index for the accordion panel to the next page in a url  after a hash or search symbol . On page with accordion extract the data from the url and use it to activate panel in accordion.

here's a working example

http://getnoticedinternet.com/test/jQueryAccordion/openAccorddynamic_nextPage.html

abhishekgal...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi All,

I am using JQuery accordion to create a menu box , my problem is that
say if I have 4 containers (Divs/menu ) and at runtime I want to open
one of them depending upon the variable passed.

I know using the option "active:2" will open the 2nd container but can
anyone please tell me what is the syntax to set it dynamically...

for example ,If i have something like this ...
Menu 1
Menu 2
Menu 3

now If I want to open Menu 2 depending upon some value passed , how do
we do that ?