Hi Karl,

I'm having a similar issue as described in the original post here:

- I have three divs that I want to use for cluetip: info-1, info-2,
and info-3.
- I have six links: two for each div. They all have the correct rel
attributes set (two have rel="#info-1", and so on).
- Only the first of the six links displays the correct content. While
the rest of the cluetips do show up and they do have the right header,
their content is empty.

I tried the release you've posted here to no avail. I also tried using
the method described above (setting the rel attribute to a class
that's shared by all the divs and placing the divs after each link),
but the cluetips don't display properly: the first three links show
the first div, then the rest show none.

Am I asking too much of cluetip? Or is there a different way to do
this?

Thanks,

Mark Trapp