assign a class to UL you want to shift  example "left_offset"

($'ul.sf-menu').superfish({
                onBeforeShow: function(){
                        if ($(this).hasClass("left_offset")) {
                        $(this).css("left", "-30px");

Ethan Mateja wrote:
I was able to acheive multiple columns by giving the ul a width that is n times bigger than the li, where n is the number of columns desired. -THANX Cy Morris!

I now face an issue where items close to the right hand side of the screen bleed off with multiple columns. I wonder how I can force the last few elements in the UL to have the multi-columns open to the left? Any tips?

-cheers