simple recipe for multi column subs with superfish

put div into 2nd level <li>. Put whatever you want inside this div, images, multiple divs, heading tags etc. Style divs any way you need

use supersubs.js to adjust widths if not all sub menu's are same width

Hetneo wrote:
Hi Mohammad,

You're exactly right. That's is the functionality of the superfish
extension for Joomla.

I found this tutorial very helpful:
http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2009/03/31/make-a-mega-drop-down-menu-with-jquery/

In this case however, superfish ( http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/
) is far advanced than that tutorial and I am looking to extend the
functionality of the tutorial into superfish.

Say for example you have three levels of menu menu-level-1, menu-
level-2, menu-level-3.

When you hover over menu-level-1, I want superfish to display both
menu-level-2 and menu-level-3 levels for all menu items on levels two
and three.

I had hoped someone had achived this to save me some time :).

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Charles