I've never done this but if I was to try I'd try putting a dialog  outside of all main containers, clone  whatever needs printing to the dialog, set main containers print css to display:none

waseem sabjee wrote:
I'm not sure if thee is an automated command for this but one method is to dynamically add the content to print into an IFrame then print only that IFrame. Then once that is done - remove that IFrame.