you already have what you need

whenever you see a reference to jquery.js ( in tutorials,plugin docs etc) you can substitute jQuery.1.3.2.js. or any other version The numbers after jQuery are version numbers, but this is the jquery.js you are needing. You can do one of following: save the jquery.1.3.2.js as jquery.js, or probably the better method ( easier to keep track of what version you have) is use it as is.

you could name this file anything you want, the file name is totally irrelevant to it's use as long as the path to the file is valid

BrownPrince wrote:
Thanks for the tip. Please could you send me any jquery.js file and
any other helpful jquery libraries. My Email is t.una...@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks in anticipation of your help.