simplest solution is to add an extra class to the culprit sub ul's either by hard coding it in markup or using jquery . From there it depends on the situation you have, number of sub levels and which levels are being troublesome. If it's just a matter of sliding first level left a bit, use negative left in your css. Can also have subs you select by class open to left side instead of right with css adjustments of float and position.

fongd wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Superfish to generate a horizontal menu for a project and
the problem I'm having is that the flyout menus close to the right-
hand side of the page run off the right-edge of the browser window
instead of wrapping around like other menu systems I've used (this
project was started before I got involved, hence my unfamiliarity with
Superfish). Is there a way to fix this to get the desired behaviour? I
notice that the examples on the Superfish website suffer from the same
problem.

Thanks,

-f-

--
Derek Fong
Web Application Developer

"Mistakes are the portals of discovery." --James Joyce