page breaks in IE 7

w3 validator shows broken tags and  microsoft debug has error here :
}).playlist(".entries");

good practice to run validator (easy click from Firefox developer toolbar) , can find  issues that may not be obvious, or when page not acting properly

 http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pangeaadvisors.org%2F

another good resource is IE Tester, http://www.my-debugbar.com/wiki/IETester/HomePage

it mimics all versions of IE and can run script debugger

efet wrote:
I developed a website using jQuery plugins in part of it. Couple of
visitors visited the website with internet explorer complained that
some part of the website does not function at all. I have Internet
Explorer 8 installed and I dont know how to downgrade it. Can someone
test the website and tell me the error please.

Thank you in advance!

http://www.pangeaadvisors.org