HI
I am trying to use the Validate plugin for Jquery with .NET. I managed
to work it out on one particular page. However I have a minor problem.
Let's suppose you have a page with 2 Query tabs. In the first tab the
user can add a Person which includes Name, Surname etc. In the other
tab the user can add some Person History. Now in the first tab Person
Name is required. So I create a validator on First Name on the first
page and it works ok.
In the second tab I create a required field on another field. Now the
problem is that if Person Name is not empty, and the user clicks on
Add in the second tab but the required field in the second tab is
empty, the Validate() method will return true even though the field in
the second tab is empty.
Therefore I need to find a way how I can create a grouping validator
for the first and second tab like what is in ASP.NET in which it
enabled you to create a group so that when you validate you validate
per group.

I am using ASP.NET and I do not wish to crearte a button with its type
as SUBMIT since I am using AJAX calls and I do not want to submit the
form when the ADD button is clicked.

Thanks