I used "$(document).ready(function() {
                $("from#myfrom").submit(function() {"
now it doesn't give an error anymore so far i can see.
So now only try to figure out how to post the value's with out the
reload and then im going to make a callback to a new div and print the
php array thereso i can go on form there

Thank you for your help so far now only hope and pray it will work