Hi all,

Got a div on a page, and we want something to happen when a user clicks on
the div. However, within the div is a link and we want something DIFFERENT
to happen if they click on the LINK rather than anything else in the div.
Clicking the link is triggering the div click code as well - I need to stop
this which I thought I could do with e.stopPropagation(); on the link click
handler, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Is there any way to pick up via the div click handler that it was actually
the LINK, and react in there instead, or am I taking the wrong approach?

Regards,

Michael Price