Michael,
>From his last statement / question , it seems to me that he is making the
ajax request from a different server than the application itself.
Hence I don't think he can use the relative URL that you're suggesting.

Now coming to the error, I am not sorry but I don't have a very good idea
about the error, haven't seen it before, but I think I would really like to
know myself!

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.

Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."