On Oct 21, 2009, at 7:56 AM, waseem sabjee wrote:

I would suggest only using a CDN to store media files like images / videos etc.
scripts would perform a lot better if you ran them locally.

That's not necessarily true.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:06 AM, jitu <nair.jiten...@gmail.com> wrote:

Using the minified version,  pointed by the link
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js , I am
not able to use jQuery.

Can you be more specific than that? What do you mean by "not able to use jQuery"? I've been using it for many months, and I haven't had a problem with it (and I still don't).

Looking at the source file, seems the script
file is messed up.

Doesn't look messed up to me. Looks minified. Again, more information would be helpful.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com