NEW! jQuery CKEditor Plugin v0.10
http://www.fyneworks.com/jquery/CKEditor/

It's been a while but hey, I've finally done it. I've just released
the very first version of my new CKEditor plugin for jQuery.

I only started working on it today, but soon enough I hope to turn it
into a complete interface between jQuery and CKEditor's API methods.

The most important thing the plugin does is take care of ajax
submissions, reading the editor's output before the ajax call is made
AND clearing old editor objects from memory, in an environment when
editors are created and destroyed on the fly (my cms for example).

IMPORTANT:
Be notified of future updates via this Twitter account:
http://twitter.com/fyneworks