"I did tried to remove one library but if i remove
jquery-1.2.6.pack.js then image gallery doesnot work and if i remove
jquery.js menus stop working"

Well, maybe instead of pointing fingers to jQuery as the issue, how
about looking into fixing either of your code, the image gallery would
be the smarter choice since fixing that will allow you to move to the
newest version of the jQuery framework...

this is an excellent article diagnosing the three biggest issues going
from 1.2.6 to 1.3.x

http://www.learningjquery.com/2009/03/3-quick-steps-for-a-painless-upgrade-to-jquery-13

that's where I would start  :-)